Career Opportunities at YFAC
Submit your résumé, a cover letter, and a completed employment application to PO Box 26495, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312, or email email@example.com
Our Mission: The mission of the Yavapai Family Advocacy Center is to reduce trauma to victims of abuse by providing a safe and supportive environment and facilitating a team approach to advocacy, investigation, and prosecution. YFAC is a program of Prevent Child Abuse Arizona.
About Our Organization: Prevent Child Abuse Arizona (PCAAZ) has been the state’s leading child maltreatment prevention organization for more than 30 years. Through programs, advocacy, and training, PCA Arizona implements strategies to keep children safe and support families in our communities. PCA Arizona is the state chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America. There are 50 chapters of Prevent Child Abuse America throughout the United States. The Yavapai Family Advocacy Center (YFAC) is a program of PCAAZ that works to reduce trauma to victims of abuse by providing a safe and supportive environment and facilitating a team approach to advocacy, investigation, and prosecution.
Current Job Openings
The YFAC Office Manager is a detail-oriented, organized, and motivated individual who provides high-level administrative support to the Director of YFAC and manages the general administration of the YFAC office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Competently serve as key liaison between YFAC Director and key internal and external partners, clients, institutions and other stakeholders, providing excellent customer service.
- Capably manage YFAC calendars, including planning meetings, coordinating recurring check-ins, and communicating with multiple parties to schedule events.
- Effectively manage internal communication and prioritization, including managing action items and tasks, and holding key players accountable to priorities.
- Competently provide high level operational and administrative support to YFAC Director.
- Responsively provide support to all staff for client intake, forensic interviews, SANE exams and/or mental health sessions.
- Regularly coordinate on-call staff schedules.
- Adeptly serve as primary data manager for management client database.
- Accurately compile statistics/reports for grant reporting on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Capably assist in the management of grant budgets.
- Proficiently serve as the Multi-Disciplinary Team Case Review Coordinator, which includes:
- Tracking all cases referred to YFAC,
- Coordinating with YFAC Director and Advocate Supervisor to determine which cases are appropriate for review,
- Creating and sending invite for bi-weekly case review meetings, and,
- Coordinating with law enforcement, DCS and County Attorney to ensure all needed information is gathered and ready for presentation at case review
- Consistently adhere to Prevent Child Abuse Arizona (PCA) and YFAC policies and procedures.
- Accurately complete expense reports, reimbursements and travel arrangements for individuals and groups.
- Regularly assist with new hire paperwork.
- Effectively support the stewardship of donors, including maintaining current database of YFAC donors using the Neon platform, and assisting in the planning of fundraising initiatives.
- Consistently maintain general office functions, including office supply inventory and ordering.
- Adeptly oversee office storage and file maintenance, including coordination of secure storage of confidential materials.
- Support agency’s technology needs, acting as a liaison between staff and tech consultant.
- Consistently manage processes to ensure office is neat and organized.
- Coordinate building/facility/grounds repairs and maintenance.
- Consistently maintain staff and client confidentiality.
- Assist with answering phones and additional general office tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the mission of PCA and YFAC.
- Must be able to successfully receive a fingerprint clearance card.
- At least four years of executive-level administrative experience is required. A bachelor’s degree and four years of executive-level administrative experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, computer skills, and operation of standard office equipment is required.
- Prior experience managing budgets is required.
- Must be highly organized, attentive to detail, able to multi-task, appropriately prioritize work, and proactively and independently complete projects in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in social services and working with a wide variety of individuals from various professional sectors and communities is preferred.
- Excellent web and technology skills and comfort troubleshooting tech issues is preferred.
- Experience in grant writing or reporting is preferred.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Approximately 80% of worktime is spent at a desk in the YFAC office using a computer and telephone; the remainder of the time is spent moving about the office to complete duties.
- The employee must be able to ambulate around the office, company grounds, etc. either on their feet or with an assistive device.
- Offices are temperature-controlled environments.
- The employee must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing with others in-person, by phone and through electronic devices.
- Duties include lifting items that typically do not weigh more than 10 pounds.
Reports to: Director of Yavapai Family Advocacy Center
Status: Full time, Salaried Exempt
Salary range: $46,000 – $50,000 annually, with benefits
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Posted 9/27/2022 | Open until filled
Prevent Child Abuse Arizona, parent organization of the Yavapai Family Advocacy Center, is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.